Solar electrical systems, also known as solar photovoltaics systems (PV), capture the sun's energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don't need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate some electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run household appliances and lighting. SunnyLand Solar imports all kinds of PV Modules from leading worldwide manufacturers such as:
SIMPLY SMART: POWERMAX® FOR LARGE SYSTEMS AND OPEN SPACES. The PowerMax® SMART modules were speciﬁcally developed for use in large, commercial rooftop systems and open spaces. However, due to their unique mounting proﬁle and their attractive design, they are also suitable for smaller rooftop systems and architectural solutions. WHY POWERMAX® SMART MODULES ARE SO INTELLIGENT. PowerMax® SMART are frameless CIS solar modules that use an intelligent mounting proﬁle of two steel backrails allowing a mounting clamp that is not attached to the front of the glass modules.
- glass-glass modules "Made in Germany"
- Durable and innovative glass-glass combination
- High-yield, highly resistant and highly resilient
- General building authority approval SolarWatt Full Coverage
- Insurance covering all own damage
- Compensates for lost earnings
- Makes up the shortfall if yields fall below minimum Patented facade fastening construction
- Patented click system of the glass retaining structure
- Tested according to statics and structural engineering